Dr Kamath qualified as a doctor in Bangalore, India in 2000. He undertook his specialty training at Bangalore Medical College, India and continued his training in Dermatology in UK from at the Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend. He is the lead clinician overseeing the laser services in the Dermatology Department at Princess of Wales Hospital. He has been working as a Consultant at the Princess of Wales and Neath Port Talbot Hospitals since June 2017.
His special Clinical Interests include skin cancers, inflammatory skin conditions and Laser dermatology.
His memberships include:
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Medical Laser Association
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Medical Dermatology
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trials Network