HMT Sancta Maria Hospital currently have the opportunity for two motivated and organised Hotel Services Assistant's to support our busy Housekeeping team ensuring a high quality service is delivered to patients, consultants, and staff across the hospital.
This is a Part-Time 15hr pw post. The successful candidate will work evening shifts between 17:00pm - 22:00pm Monday - Friday and alternating Saturdays. Enhancements are available for unsocial/weekend hours worked.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are passionate about putting the patient first and we are committed to developing a five-star hospital which will set new standards in clinical care and patient experience in South West Wales.
This is an exciting time to be a part of the team as we continue to grow our brand-new state-of-the-art private hospital and facilities situated in the SA1 area of Swansea.
The Twilight Hotel Services Assistant will undertake cleaning duties throughout the hospital, which will include clinical departments, consultant rooms, sanitary and communal areas. You will play a key role in ensuring that levels of excellence are maintained in both public areas and back of house including:
- Complete a range of cleaning tasks efficiently and to a high standard within bedrooms, bathrooms, offices and communal space as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Maintaining departmental records where appropriate e.g. cleaning forms, cleaning schedules etc.
- Replenish supplies of soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, Theatre Scrubs etc.
- Ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed in consultant rooms, changing rooms, staff areas.
- Supporting the team with additional support during busy periods.
- Adhering to Infection Prevention & Control guidance
You will be required to work flexibility with our housekeeping department in a variety of duties within the role to ensure that all areas of the hospital are presented to a high standard for patients and visitors.
HMT recognises that its staff represent the single most important lever in delivering quality care and change as care and treatments evolve. For these reasons and because of our ethical framework as a charity, we aspire to make HMT the employer of choice within the area.
At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a developed workforce which has the appropriate time to care for their patients. We want our people to be skilled, motivated, informed and engaged to perform their roles to the highest standard. Once you’re part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- 27 days annual (plus bank holidays) Pro-Rata
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- On-going training and development
- Quality work environment
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Long Service Recognition
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Team Working
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Full Job Description can be downloaded below.
To apply, please download the below HMT application form and upload it via the \\\'APPLY NOW\\\' button.
HMT reserves the right to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage early applications.
Following the closing date, you will only be contacted should you be shortlisted for interview.
This post subject to Disclosure and Barring Services Disclosure.