At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital we encourage our employees to have a positive work-life balance and our employees consider this a great place to work. Our team share our vision to provide world-class healthcare and we continuously improve the skills within our workforce to maintain this. Training and development is key to our continued success and we invest in our staff to ensure they are equipped to provide the best possible service to our patients, putting their care first.
• 27 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
• Workplace Pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Ongoing Training & Development
• Supportive Personal Development Plans
• Employee Assistant Programme
• Long Service Recognition
• Opportunities To Work Flexibly
• Social Events
• Active Participation in Health Promotion
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Team Working
At some point in our lives, everyone is a patient. We believe people make the difference.
Whether you are a Consultant, Nurse, ODP, Radiographer, Physiotherapist or you're seeking a non-clinical role, we provide career opportunities with real potential to develop.