We currently have the opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Catering team. The Twilight Hotel Services Assistant will support the Catering team and services offered at HMT Sancta Maria Hospital during the evening (18.00pm- 21:00pm)
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are passionate about putting the patient first and we are committed to developing a five-star hospital which will set new standards in clinical care and patient experience in South West Wales.
This is an exciting time to be a part of the team as we have recently opened the doors to our brand-new state-of-the-art private hospital and facilities situated in the SA1 area of Swansea.
This is a 15hr pw vacancy working 6pm - 9pm Monday - Friday
To work as part of a team providing a high quality, varied catering service to patients, consultants and staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES - CATERING:
- To be responsible for keeping waiting rooms & staff dining room clean and tidy.
- To ensure all patients’ meals and beverages are correctly received and collected when finished.
- To take daily recordings of food temperatures and keep records.
- To be responsible for ordering of patient meals and to maintain an effective system of communication with the Kitchen and Nursing Staff with regard to patients’ dietary requirements.
- To be responsible for ordering all provisions from main kitchen to keep the kitchenette stocked as required.
- To participate in the cleaning of the kitchen/kitchenette and associated areas.
HMT recognises that its staff represent the single most important lever in delivering quality care and change as care and treatments evolve. For these reasons and because of our ethical framework as a charity, we aspire to make HMT the employer of choice within the area.
At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a developed workforce which has the appropriate time to care for their patients. We want our people to be skilled, motivated, informed and engaged to perform their roles to the highest standard. Once you’re part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- 35 days annual (including bank holidays) Pro-Rata
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- On-going training and development
- Quality work environment
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Long Service Recognition
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Team Working
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Full Job Description can be downloaded below.
To apply, please download the below HMT application form and upload it via the \'APPLY NOW\' button.
HMT reserves the right to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage early applications.
Following the closing date, you will only be contacted should you be shortlisted for interview.
This post subject to Disclosure and Barring Services Disclosure.