Join us as we are currently looking for a Bank Hotel Service Assistants join our busy Catering Department. You will support the Catering team and services offered at HMT Sancta Maria Hospital.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are passionate about putting the patient first and we are committed to developing a five-star hospital which will set new standards in clinical care and patient experience in South West Wales.
This is an exciting time to be a part of the team as open the doors to our brand-new state-of-the-art private hospital and facilities situated in the SA1 area of Swansea.
To work as part of a team providing a high quality, varied catering service to patients, consultants and staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES - CATERING:
- To be responsible for keeping waiting rooms & staff dining room clean and tidy.
- To ensure all patients’ meals and beverages are correctly received and collected when finished.
- To take daily recordings of food temperatures and keep records.
- To be responsible for ordering of patient meals and to maintain an effective system of communication with the Kitchen and Nursing Staff with regard to patients’ dietary requirements.
- To be responsible for ordering all provisions from main kitchen to keep the kitchenette stocked as required.
- To participate in the cleaning of the kitchen/kitchenette and associated areas.
At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital, we encourage our employees to have a positive work-life balance, who share our vision to provide world-class healthcare and we work effortlessly on training and development within our workforce to stand out from other healthcare providers. Join us as we currently look for motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic people who are ready to create a clinical module of the future.
Sancta Maria Hospital is an organisation who invests in our employees.
On-going training and development
Quality work environment
Active Participation in Health Promotion
Supportive Personal Development Plans