An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Radiography to join our radiology service at HMT Sancta Maria Hospital and take managerial responsibility of the day to day running of the Radiology Department. The successful candidate will provide clinical, professional and managerial leadership to all staff working within the Radiology department. They will ensure that the Radiology department is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led and meets statutory and legislative requirements.
As a registered charity, Sancta Maria Hospital is well established and has been providing care to patients for over 50 years. We are only private hospital in Swansea offering a wide range of procedures carried out by a number of our leading consultants and are passionate about putting the patient first.
This is an exciting time to join the team at Sancta Maria Hospital as we have recently opened our brand-new state-of-the-art private hospital situated in the SA1 area of Swansea with our purpose built Radiology Department.
Due to the continued growth and development of the team at HMT Sancta Maria Hospital, an exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a new, Head of Radiography. The post holder will manage a team of staff and work alongside other senior managers to drive the highest standards of patient centred care, with the emphasise on continual quality improvement and clinical governance.
- To take Managerial responsibility of the day to day running of the Radiology Department.
- To provide clinical, professional and managerial leadership to all staff working within the Radiology department.
- To ensure a high standard of evidence-based care is consistently delivered to patients.
- To ensure that the Radiology department is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led and meets att statutory and legislative requirements.
- To act as a role model and patient advocate, ensuring a positive patient experience for all.
- To be responsible for Information Governance standards.
HMT recognises that its staff represent the single most important lever in delivering quality care and change as care and treatments evolve. For these reasons and because of our ethical framework as a charity, we aspire to make HMT the employer of choice within the area.
At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a developed workforce which has the appropriate time to care for their patients. We want our people to be skilled, motivated, informed and engaged to perform their roles to the highest standard. Once you’re part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- On-going training and development
- Quality work environment
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Long Service Recognition
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Team Working
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Full Job Description can be downloaded below.
To apply, please download the below HMT applica51,212 per annumtion form and upload it via the 'APPLY NOW' button alongside a copy of your CV.
HMT reserves the right to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage early applications.
Following the closing date, you will only be contacted should you be shortlisted for interview.
This post is subject to Disclosure and Barring Services Disclosure.
Informal discussions are welcomed, if you wish to discuss the vacancy, please contact Tracey Edwards TEdwards@hmt-uk.org