HMT Sancta Maria Hospital are currently recruiting a Admin Assistant to support our Central Admin team.
The successful candidate provide high quality administrative support to the Commercial Analyst in implementing a proactive approach to our HIW Registration Project and ensuring policies and procedures meet HIW requirements.
We are the only private hospital in Swansea offering a wide range of procedures carried out by a number of our leading consultants. As a not-for-profit organisation, Sancta Maria hospital is passionate about putting the patient first and we are committed to developing a five-star hospital which will set new standards in clinical care and patient experience in South West Wales.
This is an exciting time to be a part of the team at Sancta Maria Hospital as we have recently opened our brand-new state-of-the-art private hospital situated in the SA1 area of Swansea.
This post is for Internal Applicants only
- Keeping records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Delivering an effective service, supporting managers across the Hospital, providing and co-ordinating administrative and secretarial services.
- Assisting with the management of the registration project, gathering information, undertaking enquiries, preparation of agenda and minutes and taking appropriate follow up actions
- Carrying out daily management and development of policies and procedures, ensuring that they are developed to a high standard in line with HMT guidelines
- Assisting with additional administrative work arising from HIW or other external agencies.
- To perform general office duties including photocopying, typing, filing.
- Contribute to carrying out work needed to ensure that the organisation meets external requirements related to clinical procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and contributes to ensuring that data protection and information governance requirement is in line with Hospital policy.
- Set up spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel and accurately input data.
- Ensuring there are accurate and timely information flows, quality assurance controls.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures within defined time scales
- Carrying out other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
HMT recognises that its staff represent the single most important lever in delivering quality care and change as care and treatments evolve. For these reasons and because of our ethical framework as a charity, we aspire to make HMT the employer of choice within the area.
At HMT Sancta Maria Hospital you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a developed workforce which has the appropriate time to care for their patients. We want our people to be skilled, motivated, informed and engaged to perform their roles to the highest standard. Once you’re part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- On-going training and development
- Quality work environment
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Long Service Recognition
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Team Working
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Full Job Description can be downloaded below.
To apply, please download the below HMT application form and upload it via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
HMT reserves the right to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage early applications.
Following the closing date, you will only be contacted should you be shortlisted for interview.
This post subject to Disclosure and Barring Services Disclosure.